Law firms do not see all their action solely in the courtroom. At the core, they are like any other financial business and depend on timely payments from customers or debtors to keep cash flowing in a positive direction. They have payrolls, rents, utilities and recurring monthly payments that must be paid on time. Unfortunately, too many law firms know the impact a slow-paying client or debtor can have on their operations.
With Payment Savvy, we offer law firms of all sizes and specialities a safe and reliable way to accept credit card, debit card and ACH payments with confidence. We will help you take control of your company’s payment acceptance and take the hassle out of collecting on past due billings. Reduce write-offs and increase staff efficiencies with our numerous merchant products and services.
TRUST ACCOUNT PAYMENT PROCESSING
We understand law firms have a unique set of challenges to their business model. Unlike a standard merchant account, a law firm must have revenue separated into a trust account for the unbilled work and the operating account for the billed hours. On the surface this is a simple concept; however, many processors have difficulties separating the two. At Payment Savvy, we work with law firms continuously and excel at providing payment acceptance solutions customized to the industry. We provide innovative merchant services to help maintain a client’s trust account balance and reduce the likelihood of commingling of client funds.
EXPERIENCE THE PAYMENT SAVVY DIFFERENCE
Our Savvy Suite of payment solutions is beneficial to any law firm looking to optimize their accounts receivable process. From simple credit card processing to total account management, we will provide your law firm with an all-in-done business solution. Experience the Payment Savvy difference:
- Minimize past due accounts
- Directly fund either an operating or a trust account to keep in line with office policies and procedures
- Receive payments into your bank account faster
- Increase customer satisfaction with multiple payment options
- Eliminate financing plans
Payment Savvy’s extensive and innovative services are designed for law firms with a need for a flexible system that is powerful and user-friendly. Whether experiencing time tracking concerns, task-based billing, or budgeting – we have all-encompassing solutions that fully and seamlessly integrate with your firm’s software.
We will provide your law firm with a custom payment processing program that is precisely tailored to your company’s financial needs. A sampling of our offerings include:
- Credit Card Acceptance
- Debit Card Acceptance
- ACH Payments
- Online Payments
- Recurring Billing
- Web Payments
- Discounted Rate Program
- Pay by Text
IT’S TIME TO GET SAVVY
Our clients rave about our user-friendly and state-of-the-art payment platform. Isn’t it time your business start increasing productivity and experience a steady cash flow? Our knowledgeable Payment Savvy team members are ready to work hand-in-hand with you to create a payment acceptance program that is proven and compliant.
- All-in-Done Business Solution – From 24/7/365 payment processing to real-time reporting, our services will fill all the gaps in your current accounts receivables procedures and help your business reach your financial goals faster.
- Accessible Systems – Training is expensive and time-consuming. Our user-friendly systems will have your staff up and running capably within hours of implementation. With convenient features and reporting available on-the-go, your team can quickly and efficiently check on accounts.
- Security – Our payment processing is PCI Compliant. Tokenization and encryption are standard with every merchant account. You are in secure hands with Payment Savvy at the helm.
- Company Branded Invoicing – From traditional print and mail to email billing options, your clients will receive messaging that reflects your firm’s look and feel.
- Improved Cash Flow – With multiple payment options and bill presentment methods, your clients will be able to view, approve and pay invoices quickly and easily.
- Time is money – With an automated billing and payment process, your employees can reallocate their time to more important resources.
Let’s out Payment Savvy professionals help you overcome the barriers standing in between you and your firms’ growth. From payment system implementation to assisting your clients to submit payment via a mobile device, we are here to help you stay on track and ahead of the competition. Contact us today to start taking control of your payment acceptance.