At Payment Savvy, innovative is in our roots, and we’re on a mission to become the #1 merchant service provider in our space. With a steadfast motivation to provide our clientele with compliant, user-friendly and pioneering payment processing solutions, our offerings are the embodiment of our passion for what we do. Our team members are critical to our success, and we offer a work atmosphere that’s friendly, enlightening, and diverse – everyone has a place and voice around the fire. We are looking for leaders, forward-thinkers, and inspired individuals willing to roll up their sleeves and help write the next chapter in our company’s story.
Think you have what it takes to be part of our Savvy squad? Open positions are listed below, please contact us at 866.303.2558 or email your resume to [email protected]. Our Management Team will be in touch to discuss position details and requirements.
We have an immediate opening for a take-charge account manager. This position comes with plenty of room to grow and manage your own sales team. The primary responsibility of this job is to identify, develop and close sales opportunities within the accounts receivable, medical and utility merchant services space. We’re seeking a leader with strong hunting abilities. This position is for an individual ready to create their wealth. We’re looking for high-energy (Type-A personality) and entrepreneurial spirit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with prospects to identify needs and deliver a comprehensive payment solution
- Responsible for overall revenue growth, profitability, and client retention of a portfolio
- Attend trade shows and conventions to cultivate referrals and prospects
- Cross-sell new or additional payment processing products/services to current clients
- Prepare required agreements and forms
- Develop and maintains relationships with software vendors
- Maintain awareness and understanding of payment processing technologies & trends
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Two years of extensive sales experience
- Working knowledge of selling directly to C level and VP level decision makers
- Understand the need for proper documentation, pricing, risk assessment, and problem management.
- Self-starter with ability to work without close supervision
- Capability to travel, occasionally overnight
- Able to build trust, communicate effectively, drive execution and demonstrate high integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or Telecommunications studies
- Collections or Merchant Services Experience
We are seeking a Software Engineer for a full-time position. An ideal candidate is someone with the ability to creatively push the limits of software engineering in new and exciting ways; thrives on learning, and can work alone and as part of a team. Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are highly desired.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the programming of applications onto platforms as dictated by project needs
- Maintain a clean code base
- Work with supervisors and project leads to ensure timely milestone-based deliveries
- Collaborate with designers and project leads to ensure an amazing end user experience
Required Skills and Competencies
- Experience with custom payment gateway development
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- MSSQL Experience
- Must have previous development experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Object Oriented programming languages
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- An eye for quality and design cleanliness in user interfaces
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivation, dedication, and discipline
- 3 years C#.Net Experience
- 3 years Python Experience
- Experience developing applications or user interfaces for end users
- Experience in a diverse pool of programming technologies