WE MAKE DEBIT CARD PROCESSING EFFORTLESS
Payment Savvy’s debit card only processing platform works across a wide range of industries, particularly those that are not allowed to accept credit cards.
With all the benefits of our advanced online payment gateway system; it is a safe and secure payment option to offer your customers.
Whether they prefer talking to a person, an automated IVR system, or online – they will be able to use their debit card to pay for goods and services quickly and easily.
The Savvy Solution
Debit cards are increasingly the preferred method of payment for many individuals. Whether because of the convenience or security, our clients found that debit card only processing is often requested. In fact, many industry experts have stated debit card transactions will surpass credit card payments in the near future. If your business is still not accepting debit cards or if you need help with a custom payment acceptance solution – Payment Savvy is here to help!
Debit card only payment processing works in the same manner as credit card processing. The sole difference is when providing payment, customers use a bank issued debit card instead of a credit card. Once authorization is received, funds are routed to your business bank account promptly.
∙ Maintain security for your customers
∙ Eliminate the hassle of paper checks and postage fees
∙ Receive payments 24/7/365
∙ Collect real-time authorization
∙ Compatible with IVR systems, online payment gateways, and phone agent systems
∙ Fully integrates with your business software on a secure portal
WHY CONSIDER DEBIT-CARD ONLY PAYMENT PROCESSING?
- Lower percentage of chargebacks for your business to manage.
- Debit cards are secure and less likely than other payment methods, such as cash, to wind up going home in your employee’s pockets.
- Experience increased revenues for your company. With debit card purchases quickly becoming the preferred method of payment, having the payment option means more people will be able to buy your products or services.
- Reduced risk of non-sufficient funds experienced with paper or electronic checks. You will receive real-time authorization for the payment and immediately know if an alternative payment is needed.
- Cash back option for customers – If you have a physical shop, you have the flexibility of offering your customers the ability to get cash back with the use of a PIN number.