Payment Savvy offers debit card only payment processing for the industry’s out there that are requesting this program. Certain businesses are simply NOT allowed to accept credit cards for various reasons so our debit card only program alleviates the problem.
With all the benefits of Payment Savvy’s online payment gateway system, it is a safe and secure payment option to offer to your customers that might only have a debit card. This is also a great option for consumers within a limited structure that can only accept that type of payment.
We offer our pay by Debit Card Only solution with the same methods that we use with all of our other payment types. Whether your customer prefers talking to a person, an IVR, or paying online, they will be able to use their Debit Card quickly and easily. This helps not only get the money into your account faster but it increases customer satisfaction as well.
Payment Savvy’s Debit Card Only Payment Processing helps:
- Maintain security for your customers
- Eliminates the hassle of paper checks and postage fees
- Receive payments 24/7
- Gives your customers real-time authorization
- Works easily with IVR systems, online, and phone agent systems
- Easily integrates with other payment systems on a secure gateway
If you would like anymore information about how Payment Savvy’s Debit Card Only Payment Processing can help your business, fill out our contact form or contact one of our friendly representatives today.
More Customers Prefer Them
Debit cards are becoming increasingly the preferred method of payment for many individuals. Whether it is because of the convenience or simply because of the security, our clients have found that debit card only processing is requested more often. In fact, many industry experts have stated that debit card transactions are going to surpass credit card and even cash payments in many industries. If your business still is not accepting debit cards or if you need help with processing, our experts can help you.
Debit cards take the money directly from the customer’s bank account where a credit card must have the funds directly from the deposit account via payment to the issuer. There is greater security and lower fraud for your customer when they choose to use debit as it requires the use of a PIN (Personal Identification Number) entered at the time of the transaction. If you are an internet based merchant, your customers can use their debit cards and you can have us process it easily like a credit card.
If you are a business that is thinking about the possibility of accepting debit cards you should know that there are very few reasons to not accept them. There are so many benefits in having your business take debit including:
- Less chance of chargebacks. Since the customer is using a PIN, there is a less likelihood that they are going to dispute the transaction. Meaning less difficulties for you and your staff.
- Reduced Employee Thefts. While no one wants to think that their employees are taking customer information, the fact is that it does happen. Debit cards are more secure and less likely than other payment methods, such as cash, to wind up going home in your employee’s pockets
- Increased revenues. With debit card purchases quickly becoming the preferred method of payment for customers both in person and online, having a debit option means that more people will be able to buy your products or services
- Reduced risk of having bad checks. When a customer makes a purchase using a debit card, the funds are directly taken from their account when they choose the debit option. If the customer does not have the funds in their account that will mean that the card will be declined and you will know immediately if other payment methods are needed, lessening the likelihood of a bad check.
- Cash-back option for customers. If you have a physical shop, you have the flexibility of offering your customers the ability to get cash back.
We Can Help
Whatever your reason is for looking into starting to accept debit card purchases for your online or your physical location, Payment Savvy can help you get started accepting and processing the payment transaction. We have helped thousands of businesses just like yours get started with this customer preferred method of payment. Whether you are looking to reduce the number of checks that are written or you just want to increase the payment options, we can help you create a system or simply use one of our many secure platforms.
From setting the debit payment systems to helping your debit card customers access the payment gateway from a mobile device, we are here to help you stay ahead of the curve. Talk to one of our payment specialists today and we can help you get started to overcome the barriers standing in between you and your business’ success. Whether it is just help with money transactions, setting up your payment processing, or just helping you with our years of experience, our friendly representatives are here to help. Fill out our form to get started.