Many law firms know the struggles of having a slow paying client or the pains of losing a client because they did not have a cash deposit.
There might be old accounts on the books, hanging out there with former clients that have made collecting on those debts difficult. While a law firm can offer many needed services, at the core it is still a business and it has the financial needs of a business.
With Payment Savvy, we offer you a safe and reliable way to accept credit card payments with confidence. We can help set up an easy to use system that will help take the pains out of collecting on past due billings. You can reduce write-offs and take the burden of processing payments and collection from your staff.
Even though a law firm is still a business, there is still unique challenges due to the type of business. Unlike a standard merchant account, a law firm’s merchant account has the need to be separated into a trust account for the unfilled work and the operating account for the billed work. While on the surface, this might seem like a simple concept, there are a lot of processors that have difficulties with this type of account. At Payment Savvy, we have worked with thousands of firms. We have helped them maintain their client’s trust account balance and ensure that the law firms did not commingle client funds.
When you sign on with Payment Savvy, we can show you how our Law Firm Billing and Processing:
- Minimizes accounts receivables
- Places funds directly into an operating or a trust account and keeps you in-line with regulations
- Reduces the problems of past due client accounts
- Helps you get money fast
- Gives your clients more payment options
- Eliminates the problems of financing plans
Getting started is easy. Contact us now and one of our payment specialists can help assess where you need help and how we can help you. From simple credit card processing to total account management, we can give your law firm exactly what it needs.
We Have a Solution
Payment Savvy’s Law Firm billing and processing is designed for law firms that need a flexible system that is still powerful and easy to use. Whether you have time tracking problems, task based billing, budgeting, or even employee billing problems, we have a solution that will help you integrate your systems.
One of the main problems facing law firms today is the issue of collecting past due accounts. With all of the tasks that fall onto your staff and legal staff, it can be a headache to try and go after clients that need to pay. Payment Savvy can help eliminate that stress and take care of that payment arrangement with scheduled bill payments for your clients. In addition, we can help you get your money faster by giving your clients more payment options.
All you need is access to the internet and we can help you see these benefits:
- A total solution for lawyers. We have a proven track record of providing secure payment services for lawyers with an easy to use system. With multiple timers, you can manage your money and your time for billing.
- User Friendly. What is the point of a system that isn’t easy for you to just let your staff use with minimal training? With convenient features that are available anytime and anywhere with a web connection, your staff can quickly enter in the information and check on accounts.
- Security. We offer fully encrypted software and a payment gateway that utilizes the latest in cybersecurity technology.
- Flexible Invoicing Options. From traditional print and mail to a Pay~N~Seconds option, your clients can easily pay in whatever method they are comfortable with. All of our invoices are able to be emailed and your staff can easily edit and customize them.
- Your Time is Your Money. With better payment management and time tracking, you will be able to better use your time for what matters. In addition, with better payment software you will have less billing disputes with clients so your staff can spend their time working instead of trying to track down your delinquent payers.
- Improved Cash Flow. With better and quicker bill payment and presentment techniques, you will be able to have a more convenient options. Your clients will be able to view and approve all of your billable activities quickly and easily.
From setting up your payment systems to helping you help your clients access the payment gateway from a mobile device, we are here to help you stay ahead of your competition. Talk to one of our law firm payment specialists today and we can help you get started to overcome the barriers standing in between you and your business’ growth. Whether it is just help with money transactions, setting up your payment processing, or just helping you with our years of experience, our friendly representatives are here to help. Fill out our form to get started.